Important Notice: All prices are subject to change due to currency fluctuations & may vary from those mentioned below. Kindly confirm the price & stock availability before placing order.
Canon EOS R6 Mirrorless Camera
- 20MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC X Image Processor
- 4K60p and FHD 120p 10-Bit Video
- Sensor-Shift 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- 12 fps Mech. Shutter, 20 fps E. Shutter
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II with 1053 Points
- 0.5″ 3.69m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3″ 1.62m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Subject Tracking with Deep Learning
- Dual SD UHS-II Memory Card Slots
- Order in The Next to get it by December 11, 2023
- Real Time 110 Visitor Right Now
Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera for Photographers and Video Content Creators
20MP Full-Frame Sensor and DIGIC X Processor
4K60 and Full HD 120 Video Recording
Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
An updated Dual Pixel CMOS AF II features 1053 selectable focusing points, which cover approximately 100% of the image frame for wide and even coverage. This focusing system offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. The system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, the Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system’s ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
Subject tracking has also been benefitted through the use of Deep Learning technology, which helps to gradually refine the focusing system’s ability to quickly and accurately recognize both people and animal subjects. This technology also supports the more refined eye, face, and head detection functions, for both people and animals.
Sensor-Shift Image Stabilizer
- High-resolution 3.69m-dot 0.5″ electronic viewfinder provides a bright and detailed means for eye-level viewing and the quick 120 fps refresh rate offers natural motion rendering for a more realistic viewfinder experience.
- Rear 3.0″ 1.62m-dot LCD touchscreen features a vari-angle design that benefits front-facing recording, such as for vlogging needs, as well as working from high and low shooting angles.
- Refined body design incorporates four distinct control dials across the body for intuitive tactile control and a joystick controller on the back of the camera offers fast and intuitive focus point selection and menu navigation.
Dual Storage Card Slots and Wireless Connectivity
- Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots are featured for flexible storage needs.
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi is available for fast file transferring to a mobile device and Bluetooth is present to provide constant device connection via the Canon Camera Connect app.
- A 3.5mm headphone port and separate 3.5mm external microphone port are featured for improved audio monitoring and recording capabilities.
- Comfortable and solid in the hand, the exterior of the EOS R6 is made of lightweight and rigid polycarbonate resin, while the internal structure is mainly magnesium alloy to enhance body durability while shielding the camera from electromagnetic radiation and heat. It also has a tempered front panel for internal rigidity.
- Durable, weather-sealed body design is built to handle tough working conditions and inclement weather. Sealing materials are used in critical areas like the buttons, the terminal covers, the battery compartment, and the card slot cover. Precise design and construction help minimize accidental penetration of dust and moisture in the rest of the camera body.
Canon EOS EF-Mount Lens Compatibility
- Fixes an issue where in rare instances, the camera may become inoperable when shooting in the Servo AF setting while operating the AF-ON button.
You may also like…
Canon EOS R6 Mirrorless Camera