DJI Mavic 3 Classic Overview
Designed to support enterprise-level missions and projects, the DJI Mavic 3 Thermal with 1-Year DJI Care Enterprise Plus is an ideal solution for industrial, corporate, and first responder applications. The drone is extremely compact and lightweight, it can be quickly unfolded and deployed at a moment’s notice, and it is capable of up to 45 minutes of flight time. The Mavic 3 Thermal features wide-angle, telephoto, and thermal lenses in its 3-axis gimbal camera. The 20MP wide lens is ideal for taking expansive shots and rapid surveying, the 12MP tele gets you close with a 56x hybrid zoom, and the thermal camera makes it easier to carry out inspections and search and rescue missions. These abilities are enhanced by long-range O3 transmission, omnidirectional obstacle avoidance, and more.
DJI Care Included
O3 Enterprise Transmission
Omnidirectional Obstacle Avoidance
RC Pro Enterprise Controller
Intuitively control the Mavic 3 with twin thumbsticks, a large built-in display, solid signals thanks to quad antennas, and DJI’s O3 transmission technology. The display offers 1000-nit brightness that supports use in even direct sunlight, and a built-in mic provides clear communications. To help further expand your piloting and data collection abilities, you can use the RC Pro Enterprise with a robust set of software. The data from these apps and your flights are protected through a variety of methods, such as a local data mode, the ability to clear all data with a tap, and robust AES-256 video transmission encryption.
- DJI Pilot 2: An enterprise flight interface that lets you control the drone and payload controls with a tap. DJI Pilot 2 also provides telemetry and navigation information.
- DJI FlightHub2: Manage your drone, or fleet of drones, via the cloud with live annotations, mapping, route planning, and more.
- DJI Terra: Mapping software for all stages of your work, from mission planning to processing 2D/3D models.
- DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 3.0: This tool lets you analyze, annotate, and process thermal images captured by M3T using DTAT 3.0 to detect temperature abnormalities from inspection flights.
Open Developer Ecosystem
- PSDK: Unified interface for expanding the Mavic 3’s capabilities through third-party hardware.
- MSDK: Mobile SDK 5 helps simplify the development of apps for the Mavic 3. It’s open source and comes with production code samples of core DJI Pilot 2 modules.
- Cloud API: Using DJI Pilot 2’s built-in MQTT-based protocols in DJI Cloud API, you can directly connect the drone to third-party cloud platforms without app development. You can access the Mavic 3’s hardware, video livestream, and photo data.