Important Notice: All prices are subject to change due to currency fluctuations & may vary from those mentioned below. Kindly confirm the price & stock availability before placing order.
Canon EOS R7 Mirrorless Camera
- 32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- 4K60 10-Bit Video, HDR-PQ & C-Log 3
- 30 fps E. Shutter, 15 fps Mech. Shutter
- 2.36m-Dot OLED EVF
- 1.6m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Sensor-Shift 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Dual UHS-II Memory Card Slots
- Multi-Function Shoe, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- RF-S 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
- Order in The Next to get it by December 11, 2023
- Real Time 54 Visitor Right Now
Canon R7 Overview
EOS R7: Time to Level Up
32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC X Processing
APS-C Comes to EOS R
DIGIC X Processor
UHD 4K Video Recording
Beyond stills, the R7’s sensor also offers high-res UHD 4K 60p internal video using the full width of the sensor and the ability to work with 10-bit sampling with Canon Log 3. A 7K recording area can also be used for oversampled 4K shooting at 30p for improved sharpness, reduced moiré, and lower noise. And, for slow-motion playback, 120p recording is supported at up to Full HD resolution.
HDR-PQ recording is possible, too, for in-camera HDR production and external recording, via the micro-HDMI port, which supports a clean 4K output at up to 60 fps. Also, unlimited recording times are possible, too, and the R7 features both mic and headphone ports, as well as a multi-function shoe for wide accessories compatibility.
Autofocus and Image Stabilization
Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
Sensor-Shift Image Stabilizer
2.36m-Dot EVF and Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
A bright, clear 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is featured for high-resolution eye-level viewing. This 1.15x-magnification finder is benefitted by the fast processing for virtually no lag and a quick 120-fps refresh rate can be used for vivid, realistic motion portrayal.
In addition to the EVF, a 3.0″ vari-angle LCD is also available and benefits working high, low, and front-facing angles. The flexible position is complemented by a touchscreen interface and the clear 1.62m-dot resolution allows for vivid playback and live view monitoring.
Reliable and Intuitive Construction
- Referencing the professional-grade EOS R3, the R7 is modeled after its robust physical design and sports a dust- and moisture-sealed body construction that’s suitable for working in inclement conditions.
- Redesigned rear controls include a combined AF point selector and rear control wheel, which puts two of the most oft-used controls in a single intuitive-to-reach spot.
- Dual SD memory card slots offer file-saving flexibility and both are rated for UHS-II card speeds to support fluent 4K video recording and high-speed continuous shooting.
Next-Generation Multi-Function Shoe
Canon RF-S 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
Cover all your needs with one lightweight optic with the Canon RF-S 18-150mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens. Designed to be an all-around lens for Canon’s APS-C R Series mirrorless cameras, it will offer an equivalent zoom range of 29-240mm which covers wide-angle to telephoto perspectives. The 18-150mm uses an UD elements along with two aspherical elements to create aberration-free imagery. A Super Spectra Coating further helps by minimizing ghosting and flaring.
Users will be able to make use of a customizable Control Ring for either manual focus or a programmable setting. Autofocus is smooth and quiet, great for stills and video, thanks to a lead screw-type STM stepping AF motor. Additionally, the lens has an Optical Image Stabilizer that will compensate for up to 4.5 stops of camera shake, or up to 6.5 stops with Coordinated IS when paired with a compatible camera.
You may also like…
Canon EOS R7 Mirrorless Camera