5 in stock
Aputure Nova P600c RGB LED Light Panel (Travel Kit)
Call for price
- For Studio & Film/TV Production
- Output: 17,520 Lux at 3.3′ (5600K)
- 2000 to 10,000K; RGB Color Control
- 31.6 x 18.96″ Panel, AC/DC Operation
- CRI 95 | TLCI 95 | SS1 84 | CQS 95
- On-Board, DMX512, Bluetooth App Control
- Active Fan Cooling
- With Control Box, Yoke, Mounting Clamp
- Dimming: 0-100°, Plus/Minus Green Adj.
- 300+ Gel Presets, 19 Special Effects
- Order in The Next to get it by September 27, 2023
- Real Time 119 Visitor Right Now
Aputure P600C Overview
Aputure Nova P600c RGB LED Light Panel
Brightness, flexibility, and control are key to the design of the professional Nova P600c RGB LED Light Panel from Aputure. This updated 2×1 LED soft light panel provides twice the brightness of the P300c with twice the number of light engines, producing a massive 17,520 lux at 3.3′ in 5600K CCT mode. It also features 19 lighting effects and a new control box with wired support for DMX512 and wireless support for LumenRadio CRMX and the Sidus Link smartphone app.
The Nova 600c provides the same professional features as the P300c such as an expansive color temperature of 2000 to 10,000K, an impressive CRI/TLCI rating of 95+, plus/minus green control, dimming from 0.1 to 100% without flicker or color shift, and HSI mode that allows you to adjust the hue, saturation, and intensity giving you access to millions of custom colors. It also features a 300+ industry-standard gel library for even greater chromatic control. Its 19 special effects include cop car, lightning, paparazzi, candle, and fire. It also features a removable diffusion panel, maximum and constant output modes, and four user-programmable presets.
All of the adjustments can be made locally on the unit or remotely via the extendable control box, thanks to the P600c’s built-in DMX512 support, wireless CRMX, or with wireless control of all aspects of the light from a smartphone using the Sidus Link app. The P600c is ready for worldwide use, thanks to its 100 to 240 VAC power supply but it can also run on batteries when AC power is unavailable. It can mount onto a Junior pin using its built-in, rotating yoke.
Nova P600c Features
- 600W RGBWW 2×1 LED soft light panel
- 17,520 lux at 3.3′ in 5600K CCT mode; 2298 lux at 9.8′ in 6500K CCT mode
- Two times brighter than the Nova P300c
- CRI and TLCI 95+, SSI (D56): 74, SSI (Tungsten): 84
- 4-light engine zone control
- Fully tunable CCT from 2000 to 10,000K
- Fully tunable green-magenta adjustment (Full Plus/Minus Green)
- Hue, saturation, and intensity (HSI) with CCT control
- Control: Built-in LumenRadio CRMX, Sidus Link mobile app compatibility, 8/16-bit DMX512 5-pin input and output
- Cable-free contact pin control box interface
- Extendable control box with lightning clamp
- Head cable length is 9.8′ for flexibility and reach
- Four user-programmable presets
- Removable Diffusion Panel
- Two output modes: Max and Constant
- Lead-follow mode for quick workflow
- Variety of built-in light source presets
- Frequency selection to reduce flicker
- Industry-standard X,Y (CIE 1931) color control
- Colors within Rec.2020 color space: >90%
- Industry-standard gel presets: 300+
- 19 Built-in lighting FX: fireworks, paparazzi, faulty bulb, lightning, TV, pulsing, strobe, explosion, club lights, candle, fire, welding, cop car, color chase, and party lights, color fade, color cycle, color gradient, and one color chase.
- Stepless dimming from 0.1 to 100%
- 3-Pin XLR 48V/15A DC battery input
- Internal power supply with Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 TOP AC power cable
- Curved dual disk-brake yoke with 360° rotation and Junior pin mount
Aputure Nova P600C Rolling Hard Case
The Nova P600c Rolling Hard Case from Aputure was specifically designed to store and transport the P600c LED panel. This rolling hard case features heavy-duty wheels and handles that make transportation a breeze. Robust, injection-molded polyethylene construction offers 360° protection. The interior has several layers of foam protection with separate cutouts for the fixture plus various accessories. The case will accommodate the LED panel with a control box, power cables, and a grid or barndoors.